Thursday, January 6, 2011

A dinner for 2


I just had a wonderful night. A late dinner with a good friend to celebrate his new work, new wardrobe - It took us a whole Saturday to revamp his look. So goodbye to loose shirts and jeans. Hello Polished look.

We had our dinner at Cafe Go-Go. The place is not your typical coffee shop with its different shape wood tables, comfy coach, big chairs and carefree interior accents. The interior lighting is relaxing, but not to the point of making you doze off. It reminds me of my fave third place, when I was trying to be scholarly and finish my master degree for MBA. So I guess this place would be on my top list. A place where I can just relax, play, and bond with the people closest to me.

Thank you to my good friend for the lovely night and for showing me to never be afraid of changes in life..to embrace it, enjoy it, to improve my life.

I realized that we can change some things that we think we can not. The key to being able to change things that seem out of our control is to open our mind to alternatives. When we start looking for alternative solutions we may not be able to find big changes but small ones can help.

To my good friend, a big thanks and goodluck!

Life is good!


Photography by me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews