Friday, January 21, 2011

Thematic Photographic 131: Blue

Yay! This week's theme is blue, my favourite colour - except when it's green. Or purple, or yellow....

So many pictures to choose from. I promise that they're not all sea ones ;)
I posted a sepia version of this photo last year, but here's the original version, which I like much better. This is in the Uyuni salt desert in Bolivia. Isn't that the bluest sky you've ever seen?

The decorative 'flower' pods on a Nikau palm, against a beautiful blue sky.


I love tennis. When I went to Melbourne last year it was great to visit the Rod Laver Arena where the Australian open is being held as we speak! This is the Margaret Court court :)


A waterfront scene in our capital city, Wellington
















This chap struck me as having a rather wistful air, in spite of his hat almost matching the bin he's leaning on. What was he gazing at? This:


Thematic Photographic happens every week here. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews